Job Advert – Architect / Architectural Designer Full Time – Home/Office Based
£35k to £45 Company Car, Mobile, Laptop depending on experience and subject to successful probation period.
CK Architectural is continuing to grow through client popularity due to our unique system of design and build management services Due to recent success in the greater Manchester area, we are looking to add a lead Architect or suitably experienced architectural designer to our team.
This exciting and developing role will provide inspiring challenges allowing the candidate to enjoy providing life improving building designs with varying budgets and requirements. The ideal candidate will hold a strong design background and will be looking to provide a positive contribution to the practice growth while working on a varied workload. Experience of working in the UK on residential projects across all work stages in the last five years is essential.
The job will mean travelling across the region meeting potential clients, taking a brief, providing details of our service, and delivering high quality design solutions. We strive to be the best architectural design service in the UK and the right candidate will need to impress and continually improve themselves. Initial meetings require a creative mindset backed up by in depth knowledge on building, planning policy and the building regulations.
You will provide design options based upon the clients brief and in line with their budget. Once the design has been approved our team will produce the planning and building regulations packages, you will need to oversee and understand the follow up processes.
We also offer project management and would prefer candidates to have experience and background in minor work project management.
- Existing project experience in the residential sector both minor and major works
- Possess excellent design capabilities and portfolio to match.
- A highly motivated individual with excellent communications skills
- You will be expected to work both on your own and as part of a team.
- Extensive working knowledge of UK planning policies, Building Regulations, and proven ability in construction detailing.
- Enthusiastic, driven and committed.
- The ability to manage several projects concurrently.
- Skilled in AutoCAD, along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Surveying of properties (non-invasive)
- ARB or RIBA registered
- Commercial Experience
- Project Management Experience
- 3D visual drawing presentation
To apply for the position of Architect / Architectural Designer please email your CV to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year